The project aims to endorse all young people of the European Union and boost creativity and competitiveness, thus contributing to the objectives and targets of Europe 2020 about Social Innovation (SI).
The specific Objectives are:
- To develop entrepreneurial skills of the participants;
- To provide the participants with information on how to develop, validate and implement social entrepreneurial projects and enterprises;
- To Exchange experience, tools and best practices concerning SI;
- To equip the participants with tools and methods on the development of entrepreneurial skills among young people;
- To develop new methods and tools on the topic of social entrepreneurship;
- To provide the participants with information about opportunities of the Erasmus+ Programme and to support the establishment of new partnerships;
- To develop solidarity, promote tolerance and foster mutual understanding between people with different backgrounds through initiating intercultural dialogue between them and common transnational projects.
The project consists of 3 main activities:
- To organize a Training activity to Develop a Common frame about Social Innovation;
- To create Local Support Groups in each project partner’s country in order to co-create and develop social enterprises’ ideas;
- To develop a Catalogue of Best Practices concerning Social innovation.
The main results of the project will be to trigger inspiration in order to create new enterprises (including social enterprises) independently or on the NGOs' base and activities for young people on the topic of social entrepreneurship implemented by project participants in their countries. Promoting social innovation among the local partners’ NGOs in order to help them to become sustainable as well as involving bigger number of young people in NGOs and social entrepreneurship issues are longer term benefits after the project.
Target group: Youth, Youth workers, students, young entrepreneurs,.
The proposal will contribute to endorse European talents and give them the possibility to understand better and reach their personal goals.
The project should promote a decrease of the unemployment rate and stimulate new debates at International and National level about new innovative tools to face unemployment and give young people the necessary skills and tools to make them active workers and citizens.
In addition, the project will help vulnerable groups to overcome their difficulty in order to enter the labour market.
LOCAL SUPPORT GROUPS (LSGs)
FIRST LOCAL SUPPORT GROUP - 09/01/2018
The first local support group was an opportunity for setting the tone for this series of events and getting to know participants eager to make an impact. During the session, we talked about the following topics: the meaning of social innovation and social entrepreneurship; existing examples of good practices in the field; identifying social issues; limits to Government intervention
drivers and context for SI; social eenterprisepositioning and operating model; customer identification and customer thinking;
creating the vision; Scamper and De Bono's 6 thinking hats.
SECOND LOCAL SUPPORT GROUP – 20/02/2018
During the second Local Support Group participants had the chance to test their ideas in more depth. The main topics of this session were: Problems - root for social innovation (What are the problems, social market failure, social market opportunity, social market appetite); identifying problems: the 5 Whys; fishbone analysis, affinity diagram; finding solutions; brain swarming; provocation; moment to moment; filtering ideas: MOSCOW; case study examination.