Our mission is to provide quality training opportunities for youths and adults in order to improve their knowledge and skills and enhance their career prospects
Our courses meet the quality criteria and the priorities of the Erasmus+ programme, such as the development of basic and transversal skills, entrepreneurship, digital skills, new teaching methodologies, integration and multiculturalism, among others.
The courses we are currently running are:
Kairos Europe can provide different quality solutions in terms of internships and study visits.
We can provide high quality internships for students and graduates who come to the UK to increase their professional skills and improve their job prospects.
Some of the most popular areas in which we can provide internships are: Marketing, Admin, Catering and Hospitality, IT, Travel and Tourism, Sports and Leisure.
We can also arrange study visits for professionals who want to improve their skills in their field of expertise or have an insight into their professional field in the UK.
Kairos Europe have participated in various EU Projects, first within the framework of the Lifelong Learning Programme, and now within the framework of the Erasmus+ and other programmes.
The projects in which we have taken part are mainly focused on disadvantaged categories such as disabled people, parents with no formal qualifications, migrants and asylum seekers, social and digital competences.
Throughout the years we have successfully promoted and implemented several projects both as promoters and partners.
We rely on a wide pool of professionally qualified staff in different areas such as IT and languages, Social Integration, Migrant policies, Youth Policies, Creative Arts and Lifelong Learning for the elderly.
Kairos Europe is affiliated with a number of English schools based in Central London, most of which recognised by the main accreditation bodies in the UK.
Therefore, we can offer a wide variety of solutions for all your needs. Our offer includes:
General English, Business English, One-to-One Lessons
English for 50+
Exam preparation (IELTS, Cambridge, TESOL, Trinity)
Teacher Training (TEFL)
Teaching Methodology courses (CLIL)
Junior Courses (From 12+)
Over the past years we have worked with several group of students coming from Italy as part of the PON-POR Programme financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
As part of the PON-POR Programme, we can provide the following services:
English Courses + Examination
We work with several schools of English based in London and Brighton, and are able to provide different solutions.
We can provide work experience in the following sectors: hospitality, catering, marketing, IT, admin, charity work, travel and tourism, not-for-profit sector and sales.
- Project Summary The project aims to endorse all young people of the European Union and boost creativity and competitiveness, thus contributing to the objectives and targets […]
- For more information please contact: email@example.com PROJECT In the current immigration crisis we are facing problems arising from intercultural relations, clash of cultures – a new […]
- The Project Racism and discrimination are not new phenomena and although publicly condemned, are often privately tolerated in online contexts. They have undergone a transformation from […]
- THE PROJECT The project was born after a careful analysis of the changes in nowadays society due to the current humanitarian crisis and the displacement of […]
- What’s this, inflation? What’s going on in Europe, inflation or deflation? How to explain the problems of the Euro project? What about the economic and social […]
- Developing sense of initiative and entrepreneurship it is an individual’s ability to turn ideas into action. It includes creativity, innovation and risk-taking, as well as the […]
- From 25/10 to 3/11, Kairos Europe will take part in the Erasmus Plus Youth Workers mobility project: TAKE INITIATIVE FOR REFUGEES, which will take place in […]
NEWS AND EVENTS
- Migration and refugees: a transnational meeting becomes a way to share best practices for the humanitarian crisis in Europe. Partners from Italy, Spain, Turkey and Sweden […]
- We have just concluded the 2nd meeting titled “Self-Emp for migrants and refugees” placed in Larissa (Greece). During the 2 days of project , 27th and […]