Our mission is to provide quality training opportunities for youths and adults in order to improve their knowledge and skills and enhance their career prospects
Our courses meet the quality criteria and the priorities of the Erasmus+ programme, such as the development of basic and transversal skills, entrepreneurship, digital skills, new teaching methodologies, integration and multiculturalism, among others.
The courses we are currently running are:
Kairos Europe can provide different quality solutions in terms of internships and study visits.
We can provide high quality internships for students and graduates who come to the UK to increase their professional skills and improve their job prospects.
Some of the most popular areas in which we can provide internships are: Marketing, Admin, Catering and Hospitality, IT, Travel and Tourism, Sports and Leisure.
We can also arrange study visits for professionals who want to improve their skills in their field of expertise or have an insight into their professional field in the UK.
Kairos Europe have participated in various EU Projects, first within the framework of the Lifelong Learning Programme, and now within the framework of the Erasmus+ and other programmes.
The projects in which we have taken part are mainly focused on disadvantaged categories such as disabled people, parents with no formal qualifications, migrants and asylum seekers, social and digital competences.
Throughout the years we have successfully promoted and implemented several projects both as promoters and partners.
We rely on a wide pool of professionally qualified staff in different areas such as IT and languages, Social Integration, Migrant policies, Youth Policies, Creative Arts and Lifelong Learning for the elderly.
Kairos Europe is affiliated with a number of English schools based in Central London, most of which recognised by the main accreditation bodies in the UK.
Therefore, we can offer a wide variety of solutions for all your needs. Our offer includes:
General English, Business English, One-to-One Lessons
English for 50+
Exam preparation (IELTS, Cambridge, TESOL, Trinity)
Teacher Training (TEFL)
Teaching Methodology courses (CLIL)
Junior Courses (From 12+)
Over the past years we have worked with several group of students coming from Italy as part of the PON-POR Programme financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
As part of the PON-POR Programme, we can provide the following services:
English Courses + Examination
We work with several schools of English based in London and Brighton, and are able to provide different solutions.
We can provide work experience in the following sectors: hospitality, catering, marketing, IT, admin, charity work, travel and tourism, not-for-profit sector and sales.
- CURVE was born from the cooperation between 10 UK partners from Universities to NGOs, CICs, arts organizations working at different levels on issues related to migrants […]
- Participation Inclusion and Engagement of Communities in Europe (PIECE) Go to the project website: PIECE (pieceproject.eu) About the project CONTEXT/BACKGROUND Communities are usually defined as an […]
- Enhancing teachiNG And learninG English in a digitalized world Go to the project website: https://engage-euproject.eu/ According to the European Commission, there is a “need for every […]
- Safe Internet Against Cyberbullying (SIAC) Go to the project website: SIAC Project – Safe Internet Against Cyberbullying Cyberbullying of vulnerable young people is a reality and […]
- Go to the project website: https://seal-project.eu Project Description The term of intrapreneurship was firstly introduced by Steve Jobs in 1985 and, since then, is continuously gaining […]
- Go to the project website: http://criticproject.com/ Critical Internet Usage! The project is led by Fundacja Pro Scientia Publica (Poland), in partnership with Nazilli Hayat Boyu Ogrenme […]
- TIP Adult: Transferring innovative adult educators’ practices The aim of the project is twofold: 1) Promoting the professional development of adult educators by gathering best practice […]
- Disclaimer: “The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the […]
- Project website: http://www.fyiproject.eu This project seeks to address the following problems today’s society is facing: – Unemployment among young people – The need for EU businesses […]
- Project website: http://www.smiproject.eu CONTEXT/BACKGROUND The project rotates around the concept and perception of good and bad use of “social media” and the impact they have in […]